Violand Management Associates – Developing People and Profits
Restoration and Cleaning Business Consultants
The preeminent restoration and cleaning business consulting, advisory service, and professional training company in North America, providing advanced business solutions to grow yourself, increase your company profits, and develop your people.
Check Out Our Upcoming Restoration Estimating Class!
Win More Often – In-Person Class
Restoration Estimator training beyond software programs to help you close more sales, increase margins, eliminate supplements and negative change orders, and build relationships.
Writing winning restoration estimates goes beyond finding a number or memorizing Xactimate codes. It involves developing and maintaining relationships with clients, insurance carriers, and adjusters. If you want to pump sales, increase closure rates, and improve gross profits for your restoration small business, you need a systematic process for building trust with the customer, accurately assessing the damage, assembling a detailed scope, and presenting an estimate that minimizes change orders and supplements.
The fundamentals and processes taught in Violand’s Restoration Estimating class are applicable for all restoration contractors providing mitigation, repair, mold remediation, and content cleaning services.
Violand’s Restoration Estimating program teaches the fundamentals of:
- Securing more jobs and increasing referrals
- Creating emergency and repair estimates that eliminate objections from insurance adjusters
- Accurately pricing jobs to be both profitable and competitive
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for increasing profit margins in all trade categories
- Speeding up insurance claim payments and navigating the red tape of working with mortgage companies
The program provides in-depth solutions and easy-to-use forms that help professional estimators take better actions, make effective decisions, and strengthen performance to boost the bottom line of the business. One such form is the Violand Scope Sheet, which allows estimators to better document and scope a loss consistently and pass that information along to others in the business.
To compete and grow in today’s restoration world, estimators need to go beyond learning the technical skills of identifying loss components and transferring data into Xactimate. Violand’s Restoration Estimating class offers the next step in professional estimating responsibilities.
Join us in Canton, Ohio on August 13-14, 2020.
Watch Our New Video
Impact Your Business
Restoration and cleaning companies face challenges unique to the industry. While some are external, the majority are internal, including hiring top-level talent, understanding best practices in policies and procedures, improving communication, and furthering sales and marketing. It is important to understand benchmarks and key performance indicators in your company’s financials and be aware when targets are missed. We show you how. Violand Management is the largest and most respected restoration and cleaning consultancy company in North America because we offer customized solutions to help you reduce inefficiencies, increase profits, capture additional market share, improve culture and moral, and develop a succession plan for the next generation of your business. Our unique Sustained Profitable Growth™ model sets clear objectives for each area of your business, and we work with you on a constant basis to achieve your goals. We don’t write you reports; we offer you a better way. The reason more restoration and cleaning companies chose to partner with VMA over any other business consultant is simple. Our clients experience superior results.
- Industry-knowledgeable consultants providing advisory services centered on helping you identify and achieve your individual and business goals
- IICRC- and RIA-certified professional training programs for restoration project managers, estimators, restoration sales professionals, and technician supervisors, as well as management and leadership training and comprehensive business planning
- Customized programs targeted to specific issues that may be negatively affecting your restoration or cleaning small business
- A wide selection of topics and business development presentations available for keynote addresses, seminars, and workshops
Violand’s Advisory Services
Focus. Lead. Execute.
For over 30 years, Violand Management has been consulting for restoration and cleaning companies ranging from startups to those with over fifty million dollars a year in sales. VMA is recognized in the industry as the leader in providing advanced, customized solutions while working with our clients to identify, execute, and track the results. The VMA advisory services model focuses attention on the executive team, key managers, and the overall company policies and procedures, so we are able to help you implement best practices and hold the best people accountable, creating a measurable and profitable business impact at every level. For more information on Violand’s Advisory Services, click here.
All the programs are so great! There is not one person in our organization that would not benefit from one or more of the programs Violand Management offers.
– Doris Lindly, Marling’s Inc
It’s inspiring to be involved with people who are genuinely passionate about our industry.
– Sam Andrews, Operations Manager, ZEROREZ Raleigh
Thank you for the wonderful experience. We grow in a positive way each time we attend Violand functions.
– Margret Huebner, Co-Owner, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
I found that the information laid out for me was powerful, insightful, and simplified to where it can be used on a regular basis, not just the week after the seminar.
– Francis Balthazar, Operations Manager, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Working with Violand is the best thing you can do for your business.
– Ben Johnson, Owner, All-Pro Floor Care, Inc.
I have contracted the Violand Management group as a franchisor and attended different workshops and presentations. The team is skilled at understanding the needs of the clients and delivering the goods. I will continue the use the services of Violand Management to help deliver value-added benefits to our franchise network.
– Steve Boyce, VP Operations, Disaster Kleenup International
I have worked with Violand, both Chuck personally, and Scott, Tim, and Tom for many years and have always received competent, timely, and useful coaching from each. In addition, I have participated in and sent employees to all of their training classes with tremendous results. I highly recommend VMA.
– Kent J. Rawhouser, President, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Chuck is truly focused on client success through developing people and mapping out strategic goals and plans that are customized for each business/owner. Not cookie cutter but truly a consultative, collaborative approach. Chuck takes a personal interest in his clients and brings a wealth of knowledge, tools, and coaching to the process, helping foster measurable improvements.
– Jon Fields, President, RestorePro, Inc.