Violand Management Associates – Developing People and Profits
Restoration and Cleaning Business Consultants
The preeminent restoration and cleaning business consulting, advisory service, and professional training company in North America providing advanced business solutions to grow your yourself, your company profits, and develop your people.
Impact Your Business
Restoration and cleaning companies face challenges unique to the industry. While some are external, the majority are internal including hiring top level talent, best practices in policy and procedures, improving communication, and furthering sales and marketing. It is important to understand benchmarks and key performance indicators in your company’s financials and be aware when targets are missed. We show you how. Violand Management is the largest and most respected restoration and cleaning consultancy company in North America because we offer customized solutions to help you reduce inefficiencies, increase profits, capture additional market share, improve culture and moral, and succession plan for the next generation of your business. Our unique Sustained Profitable Growth model sets clear objectives for each area of your business and we work with you on a constant basis to achieve your goals. We don’t write you reports, we offer you a better way. The reason more restoration and cleaning companies chose to partner with VMA over any other business consultant is simple. Our clients experience superior results.
- Industry knowledgeable consultants providing advisory services centered on helping you identify and achieve your individual and business goals
- IICRC and RIA certified professional training programs for Restoration Project Managers, Estimators, Restoration Sales Professionals, Management and Leadership Training, CEO Development, Technician Supervisors, and Comprehensive Business Planning
- Customized programs targeted to specific issues that may be negatively affecting your restoration or cleaning small business
- A wide selection of topics and business development presentations available for keynote addresses, seminars, and workshops
Violand’s Advisory Services
Focus. Lead. Execute.
For over 28 years, Violand Management has been consulting for restoration and cleaning companies ranging from start ups to those with over fifty million a year in sales. VMA is recognized in the industry as the leader in providing advanced, customized solutions while working with our clients to identify, execute, and track the results. The VMA advisory services model focuses attention on the executive team, key managers, and the overall company policies and procedures, so we are able to help you implement and hold accountable the best practices and the best people offering a measurable and profitable business impact at every level. For more information on Violand’s Advisory Services, click here.
Unleash Peak Performance
Chart Your Course To Success
Be Prepared To Lead The Field
Command The Chaos
Win More Often
Conquer Your Market
Mastering Effective Leadership
Build From Within
Tailor Your Solutions
All the programs are so great! There is not one person in our organization that would not benefit from one or more of the programs Violand Management offers.
– Doris Lindly, Marlings Restoration
It’s inspiring to be involved with people who are genuinely passionate about our industry.
– Sam Andrews, Operations Manager, ZEROREZ Raleigh
Thank you for the wonderful experience. We grow in a positive way each time we attend Violand functions.
– Margret Huebner, Co-Owner, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
I found that the information laid out for me was powerful, insightful, and simplified to where it can be used on a regular basis, not just the week after the seminar.
– Francis Balthazar, Operations Manager, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Working with Violand is the best thing you can do for your business.
– Ben Johnson, Owner, All-Pro Floor Care, Inc.
I have contracted the Violand Management group as a franchisor and attended different workshops and presentations. The team is skilled at understanding the needs of the clients and delivering the goods. I will continue the use the services of Violand Management to help deliver value added benefits to our franchise network.
– Steve Boyce, VP Operations, Disaster Kleenup International
I have worked with Violand, both Chuck personally, and Scott, Tim, and Tom for many years and have always received competent, timely and useful coaching from each. In addition I have participated in and sent employees to all of their training classes with tremendous results. I highly recommend VMA.
– Kent J. Rawhouser, President, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Chuck is truly focused on client success through developing people and mapping out strategic goals and plans that are customized for each business/owner. Not cookie cutter but truly a consultative, collaborative approach. Chuck takes a personal interest in his clients and brings a wealth of knowledge, tools and coaching to the process, helping foster measurable improvements.
– Jon Fields, President, RestorePro, Inc.