Violand Management Associates - Developing People and Profits
The leader in consulting and individual professional training services for the restoration and cleaning industries.
Impact Your Business
Many of the issues affecting restoration and cleaning companies are similar throughout the industries. It’s the solutions that must be customized because, while the issues are the same, each company and its ownership are unique. By partnering with Violand Management Associates (VMA), we will help you adapt advanced business solutions to identify and correct business defects and process variations and use best practices to create higher levels of efficiencies and profits, while developing owners and key managers capable of managing the progress. The end result is increased profits, professionalism, a collaborative culture, and improved cash flow.
- Industry leading consulting and advisory services centered on helping you identify and achieve your individual and business goals
- IICRC and RIA certified professional training programs for restoration project managers, estimators, restoration sales professionals, management training, CEO development, and comprehensive business planning
- Customized programs targeted to specific issues that may be negatively affecting your restoration or cleaning small business
- A wide selection of topics and business development presentations available for keynote addresses, seminars, and workshops
Violand’s Advisory Services
Focus. Lead. Execute.
For over 25 years Violand Management has been consulting for restoration and cleaning companies ranging from start ups to those with over twenty million a year in sales. VMA is recognized in the industry as the leader in providing advanced, customized solutions while working with our client partners to identify, execute, and track the results. The VMA advisory services model focuses attention on the executive team, key managers, and the overall company policies and procedures, so we are able help implement and hold accountable best practices offering a measurable and profitable business impact at every level. For more information on Violand’s Advisory Services, click here.
Unleash Peak Performance
Chart Your Course To Success
Be Prepared To Lead The Field
Command The Chaos
Win More Often
Conquer Your Market
Mastering Effective Leadership
Tailor Your Solutions
It’s inspiring to be involved with people who are genuinely passionate about our industry.
- Sam Andrews, Operations Manager, ZEROREZ Raleigh
Thank you for the wonderful experience. We grow in a positive way each time we attend Violand functions.
- Margret Huebner, Co-Owner, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
I found that the information laid out for me was powerful, insightful, and simplified to where it can be used on a regular basis, not just the week after the seminar.
- Francis Balthazar, Operations Manager, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Working with Violand is the best thing you can do for your business.
- Ben Johnson, Owner, All-Pro Floor Care, Inc.
I have contracted the Violand Management group as a franchisor and attended different workshops and presentations. The team is skilled at understanding the needs of the clients and delivering the goods. I will continue the use the services of Violand Management to help deliver value added benefits to our franchise network.
- Steve Boyce, VP Operations, Disaster Kleenup International
I have worked with Violand, both Chuck personally, and Scott, Tim, and Tom for many years and have always received competent, timely and useful coaching from each. In addition I have participated in and sent employees to all of their training classes with tremendous results. I highly recommend VMA.
- Kent J. Rawhouser, President, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
Chuck is truly focused on client success through developing people and mapping out strategic goals and plans that are customized for each business/owner. Not cookie cutter but truly a consultative, collaborative approach. Chuck takes a personal interest in his clients and brings a wealth of knowledge, tools and coaching to the process, helping foster measurable improvements.
- Jon Fields, President, RestorePro, Inc.