The Violand Executive Summit | 10th Annual!
Unleash Peak Performance
Personal and Professional Development – The Key To Developing The Competitive Advantage.
Since 2005, Violand Management Associates has partnered with Kent State University to develop the only accredited, college-level curriculum specifically for leadership and management of small businesses in the restoration and cleaning industries. The Violand Executive Summit is modeled after business retreats used by Fortune 500 companies for developing the leadership characteristics and the skills required for innovative management in the 21st century.
By attending The Violand Executive Summit, owners and managers of cleaning and restoration companies will be able to expand their abilities relevant to leading their small businesses. These include high level training in sales and marketing, profitability, leadership training in today’s work climate, hiring top level employees, increasing and understanding the value of emotional intelligence, and innovative ways to overcome challenges specific to our industries.
Our faculty of professors from Kent State University, well respected leaders within the restoration and cleaning industries, and nationally recognized experts from disciplines within business provide you with practical and immediately implementable concepts and skills to ensure a learning experience that will positively impact the bottom line of your business.
If you’re ready to develop and train yourself and the key leaders within your organization and are willing to invest in understanding the importance of change because you truly want to achieve the competitive advantage necessary to sustain and cultivate your organization to the next level of excellence, then make the decision to pursue the extraordinary. The choice is The Violand Executive Summit, and it is where you need to be!
Activities and Education
This event includes:
- Instructors include Industry Experts, Violand Business Advisors, and University Professors instructing relatable topics that are easy to implement and impactful on restoration and cleaning small businesses. View the 2014 Violand Executive Summit Faculty here.
- Two intensive sessions (one session each day) designed to provide you with tools you can use immediately to improve your business and professional skills.
- A networking forum with all attendees—informal get-togethers to share best practices and interact with other industry owners who play to win.
- Real world, hard hitting discussions and lessons about topics specific to management and ownership of restoration and cleaning companies.
- An inviting environment, as the event is held at one of the most technologically advanced and prestigious business resource centers in North America.
- The opportunity to spend one-on-one time with leading business development advisors in the restoration and cleaning industries talking specifically about your individual company.
- The ability to choose from a variety of courses so the material covered is specific to your current business needs.
Courses and Diploma
One of the things attendees of The Violand Executive Summit like most about this leadership retreat is the ability to choose which courses to take each year. This allows someone with a specific role in the business to focus on courses pertaining to them and venturing into new subjects when they are ready to grow in different areas. After completing the five required courses and any three electives, participants graduate with a Diploma in Small Business Management from Kent State University and Violand Management Associates. Since the program is offered two days a year and each course is a full day, you can earn your diploma in four years and go through the graduation ceremony. To understand more on the courses, earning a diploma, and the setting of the program, click here.
2014 will be the 10th anniversary of The Violand Executive Summit and promises to be the largest and best one yet. The event will be June 19th and 20th in Canton, Ohio. Click here for the downloadable brochure and here to register, or call Jeff Jones at 800.360.3513 for more details. The Violand Executive Summit participants earn 13.5 credit hours from RIA and 2 CECs from IICRC.
I truly enjoyed The Violand Executive Summit and feel I have been equipped with knowledge and goals that will benefit our team and create a positive culture that will bring our team together.
– Marie Roth, Premier Restoration Services
Not only are the classes useful but being in an atmosphere with likeminded people is a huge value. The brainstorming, discussions, and advice from other cleaners and restorers is invaluable.
– Krsyten Adel, All Brite Cleaning and Restoration
I leave with a desire to take our company to the next level with “A” employees and to reach peak performance and growth.
– Hilda Ivey, Team Terra DKI
The courses presented would be valuable for anyone in the restoration industry.
– Brian O’Haleck, President IICRCA
More rowdy group than I am used too! Very good! I enjoyed and value the variety of courses offered.
– LuAnn Seyler, The Hitchcock Group
Good classes, excellent organization. So prepared and informed!
– Amiee Morton, Total Restoration General Contractors
This is a great event! The location is superb. The speakers I experienced were excellent. The topics were relevant and current.
– Scott Arkon, ZEROREZ Franchising Systems
The caliber of the attendees far surpasses what is typical in most training events.
– Amy Prihoda, Professional Carpet Systems
Great opportunity to meet peers who have many great ideas.
– Scott Waite, ServiceMaster by Corbett
I am actually pleasantly surprised on the quality of the material and value of the experience of the presenters. I now have the tools to take back and make changes!
– Tim Williamson, Williamson Restoration
The quality of presentation, presenters, and the content is better than I’ve seen in any other training program I have attended.
– Jaclyn Carpenter, Ideal Restoration
One of the best seminars I have ever attended. Great instructors, great schedule, great hospitality.
– Matt Jarvis, Jarvis Property Restoration
I highly recommend The Violand Executive Summit as a unique opportunity to focus on personal development and business management skills. These are commonly overlooked keys to success in business and the Violand group has it down to a science. The instructors are top notch and the facility and staff are as impressive as you will find anywhere.
– “Radio Joe” Hughes – IAQ Radio Host
A tremendous environment for learning and networking. The instructors truly have a passion for their topics.
– Tim Jackson, President, Total Contentz
The Violand Executive Summit is awesome! I recommend it to anyone who wants to be energized to really make changes.
– Ryan Miller, Sales, Advanced Restoration Services
I enjoy continuing education. I encourage my staff to attend to help them grow and I look forward to meeting others in the restoration industry.
– Wes Williams, Owner, CJB Restoration Services, Ltd.
I highly recommend the Executive Summit to all professional cleaners. The seminars and topics offered are relevant, impactful, and very helpful to my business.
– Doug Trumbull, Owner, Doug’s Mighty Clean
Great classes, very timely for challenges in my business right now.
– Jeremy Hongslo, Owner, TCM Restoration and Cleaning
Thank goodness for programs like these. Finally the information I have been searching for.
– Dorrie Corriveau, Bookkeeper, Corriveau Contracting and Restoration, Inc.
The classes are always informational and I take so much back with me. I go back motivated and reinvigorated for my job!
– Diane Krueger, Marketing and Sales, Carl Krueger Construction
I look forward to the information and ideas. The Summit helps me develop myself and grow.
– Evan Labrum, Owner, Henderson Restoration and Cleaning
The Violand Executive Summit is full of stimulating learning and great conversations with leaders in the industry year in and year out.
– Kent Rawhouser, President, A&J Specialty Services, Inc.
The Violand Executive Summit is a must attend event for any company in restoration and cleaning who is serious about improving their company.
– Robert Stewart, Owner, All Brite Cleaning & Restoration, Inc.
The course exceeded my expectations regarding tips and actual practices I can take back with me and apply to our business growth and development.
– Doris Lindly, Office Manager, Marling’s, Inc.
Great refreshing info. As an experienced HR Manager I look forward to getting Scott’s advice on the hard questions.
– Amanda Lay, HR Manager, ZEROREZ Atlanta
I feel reenergized and refocused after attending The Violand Executive Summt. I am empowered and will work to use these “tools” I learned.
– Jon Fields, President, RestorePro, Inc.
Out of all the different industry conferences, this was by far the best!
– Chad Gohm, GM/VP, Gohm Insurance Restoration
This program provides you and your staff with professional development that gives you the skills to knock out the competition.
– Amy Prihoda, Co-Owner, Professional Carpet Systems
It is inspiriting to be involved with people who are genuinely passionate about our industry.
– Sam Andrews, Operations Manager, ZEROREZ Raleigh
Very good techniques for problem solving that I can use immediately.
– Bill Prosch, CEO, El Dorado Restoration
This is one of the best events for management/executive training. VMA is awesome!
– Alicia Stiving, Business Manager, Ideal Restoration, Inc.
VMA has a very knowledgeable and passionate staff. Classes were full and the students were very engaged.
– Frankie Walker, General Manager, J. Brian Day
Can’t Miss Event!
The Violand Executive Summit
Date: June 18 & 19, 2015
Location: Canton, Ohio
Chuck Violand discusses The Violand Executive Summit including challenges all business owners and managers in the restoration and cleaning industries face and how this unique leadership retreat helps provide easy to implement solutions.
Violand Business Development Advisor Scott Tackett offers advice on how to form and train hiring teams correctly when looking for your next restoration or cleaning professional at The Violand Executive Summit.
Hear why some of the top owners and professionals in cleaning and restoration attend The Violand Executive Summit and how it impacts their business and their professional skills.