Conducting More-Effective Meetings, designed and presented by Tim Kraft, provides strategies and tips for getting the most out of your meetings.
- Learn to identify when meetings should take place and when there might be a better option.
- Discover three essentials of effective meetings and how long meetings should last.
- Ensure your meetings are productive by planning, leading, and following-up on action items.
- Sample templates are provided to aid in creating future agendas.
Conducting More-Effective Meetings is presented in two modules:
Module 1 – Plan and Prepare 30 minutes
Module 2 – Run and Manage 15 minutes
Conducting More-Effective Meetings is approved for 1 CEC hour through IICRC and RIA.
Before starting the course:
- Print the Instructional Handout. It will help you with note-taking.
- Download the other Course Materials. They will be discussed during the course.
- Pop-ups must be enabled on your browser.