Focus. Lead. Execute.
Advanced, customized business coaching providing profitable solutions for your restoration or cleaning company
It’s About Better Execution
Our Advisory Services are the foundation for everything we, at Violand Management, do to help business owners grow their companies. Our approach to working with our clients is personal and individually designed to fit their specific needs. We don’t simply perform a quick evaluation of your company, identify a handful of problems for you to tackle, and then wish you luck in resolving them. Instead we work with you one-on-one every step of the way as you execute strategies to profitably grow your company.
That’s why we developed our unique, three-point Sustained Profitable Growth approach to working with companies. Using this approach to solve business issues and grow companies creates a greater business impact, allowing us to offer solutions to business problems that are more effective, as they address the root causes of the problem rather than the symptoms.
It’s About People
We understand the complexities of growing a small business. We’re also intimately familiar with the unique challenges entrepreneurial personalities bring to running their companies. That’s why we take the approach we do in working with our clients both as business consultants and as executive coaches.
The emotional makeup of an entrepreneur and the strengths he or she brings to their company are far different than those of a seasoned corporate manager. By getting to know you and your company before we engage, we are able to tailor our consulting program to fit your personality, your specific company, and your specific needs. This helps us understand the complexity of you and your business’s issues in order to deliver more impactful solutions and superior value.
It’s About Relationships:
- We take a team approach to working with our clients. Our consultants all have considerable experience in business from a broad range of business disciplines prior to joining VMA. Our expertise in Sales and Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and Leadership Development allows us to place the experience and insights of our entire team at your fingertips.
- We offer advanced, customized solutions. Sustaining profitable growth in business requires more than quick fix “solutions” or sales kits. It involves understanding the market factors that drive profitable growth and capitalizing on them; it involves having the right people doing the right things to effectively execute the strategies; and it involves a business leader who has developed the skills, talent, and confidence to lead a growing company.
- We take a personal interest in our clients’ success. Because of the time we take getting to know our clients and their businesses, we’re better equipped to know them as individuals, to offer more precise and actionable counsel for their businesses, and to address the underlying emotional, relationship, and sometimes family issues that can dramatically affect business performance.
It’s About Solutions
Business growth is not found through gimmicks or one size fits all consulting models. Successful companies have mission and vision statements defined by core values the owner and employees understand, believe in, and use to make key decisions. They have a detailed and written strategic plan charting the course toward growth with accountabilities and tracking mechanisms. The roles and responsibilities of every individual in the company are well defined, and each of them are “A” players more interested in promoting the name of the company than their own. Project managers and estimators are trained not just on software systems and technical issues but on profitability and professionalism. The sales force has a comprehensive marketing plan and is aligned and working hand in hand with operations. The cash flow is consistent and predictable because the company uses best practices and benchmarking. The result is sustained, profitable growth and a better professional and personal life for the owner. We can help you with all of this.
If you are ready to implement advanced, customized business solutions for your restoration or cleaning business to accomplish your goals, give us a call. Let’s talk. VMA has helped countless numbers of companies, and we can help you. Call our offices at 800-360-3513 or outside the US at 330-966-0700 for a sales pitch free, no cost consultation on your business.
Violand Management Associates – Developing People and Profits
The entire Violand group, everyone from the staff behind the scenes, to all the consultants, are extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and can give correct directon.
- Barbara Prosch, El Dorado Restoration DKI
If you are needing to improve your organization and structure to create more profits, then you need to be consulted by Violand Management.
- Jason Karren, Zerorez of Denver
If you want to be successful, you need to surround yourself with other successful people. Violand is the best in the business!
- Katie Smith, CR, PHC Restoration
With the rapidly changing environment we are in it is well worth it to have someone in your corner helping to guide our efforts and keep us focused on the goals and not on the obstacles. Violand Management keeps us focused with an independent, outside view of our course.
- Evan Labrum, President, Henderson Restoration and Cleaning
Cleanfax and Violand Management Associates have enjoyed a long partnership and the disaster restoration industry has benefited from this immensely. Chuck Violand and his capable crew know what it takes to help restoration contractors better manage their companies and how to increase profits. If you need consulting, management tips, or some of the great advice found on the new and improved Violand website, don’t hesitate to take advantage of this industry resource.
- Jeff Cross, Senior Editor, Cleanfax Magazine
Working with VMA has been invaluable. We always feel that the partnership with VMA has been with our unique best interests in mind and we have never felt that we are getting a "cookie cutter" approach to the business. Working with VMA has helped us take our business to the next level and saved us a huge amount of time and money. Their partnership has helped us continue to grow our company.
- Jennifer Donley, President, Claria Clean
Chuck and his team have proven to be the resource I’ve leaned on when needing advice and/or insight into Admin, Operations, HR, and Sales/Marketing. They always go the extra mile and have become trusted friends.
- Rob Villars, President, Advanced Restoration Services
There are many "consultants" in our industry, while there is only one "Violand" - Chuck is truly unique in his approach - and his success is your success when you partner with the VMA team. Thank you Chuck for all you do in serving us.
- Jon Fields, President, RestorePro, Inc.